For many American international shipping companies, most ports are located in the United States. However, our Canadian customers are also able to ship their cargo out of Port Halifax.
We can ship almost any type of cargo, including:
- Automobiles, vintage or contemporary
- Personal Effects
- Construction Equipment
- and more!
- K International Transport can ship containers from the port of Halifax to several worldwide destinations and from rail connections in Toronto and Montreal!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services from Halifax for almost all cargo to most ports in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo such as automobiles, construction equipment and high-heavy machinery!
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services for you!
- and more!
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Skype us at kinternationalny.