Oh No! What to Do When Your Cargo is DamagedNovember 26, 2015
Shipping Komatsu Equipment Overseas to Port Abidjan, Ivory Coast with a Reliable International Shipping Company!November 30, 2015
Many U.S citizens are now electing to move to Western Europe, either for an extended holiday or a permanent move. One of the main concerns these travelers have is transporting their belongings overseas.
With a reliable international shipping company like K International, shipping automobiles and other personal effects to Western Europe is no hassle on your part! K International can ship to all ports in Western Europe, including but not limited to:
- Zeebrugge, Belgium
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Le Havre, France
- SInes, Portugal
- and more!
With K International’s international shipping services, you can transport your cargo in no time!
- We can ship from any port in the United States, including New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- Your cargo will leave the States in a 20 or 40 foot container, depending on the quantity and size of your cargo.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo, with our international automobile shipping services
- We will take care of customs clearance and export formalities so you don’t have to!
|taken by user Urban
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page to request a shipping quote today!