Transporting High-Heavy Cargo OverseasJune 29, 2017
International Construction Equipment Shipping to Port Lome, Togo from the United States!July 3, 2017
If shipping internationally from the United States to the Philippines, going through the Port of Manila is the way to go! With a reliable international shipping company like K International, shipping overseas can be easier than ever.
K International’s international shipping services can help you ship an automobile overseas!
By Bruce Hall (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services for you!
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page.