If shipping internationally from the United States to the Philippines, going through the Port of Manila is the way to go! With a reliable international shipping company like K International, shipping overseas can be easier than ever.
K International’s international shipping services can help you ship an automobile overseas!
By Bruce Hall (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services for you!
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page.