Transporting automobiles / cars / vehicles overseas is easy, efficient, and affordable when trusting an experienced international shipping company with the job. There are many reasons to ship to Morocco today, especially with K International Transport. Of these reasons, some are:
- Morocco’s location on Africa’s Atlantic coast, allowing for the efficient transport of cargo to Morocco as well as surrounding countries
- It is one of the largest artificial ports in the world, which makes it noteworthy in itself
- It started as a small port that transported wool for the textile industry, but is now modernized, and able to accommodate many international shipping services and types of cargo.
- Can hold up to 35 ships at a time.
Gazouya-japan [CC BY-SA 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
But why ship with K International Transport? Here’s what we can offer:
- We will ship from any port in the United States, including New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located too far from a port city, we can offer our inland trucking and transportation services to transport it to a port before shipping it overseas.
- Roll-on/roll-off services to transport your automobile or wheeled cargo safely!
Hiroki Ogawa [CC BY 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
For more information on K International Transport’s international shipping services
, contact us today! Call us at 212-267-6400
, email us at email@example.com
, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny