With a reliable and experienced international shipping company like K International, transporting all types of automobiles overseas to Belgium is easy and efficient. K International loves to ship all types of cars, including:
- Contemporary Autos
- Classic Cars
- Vintage Automobiles
- Cars in bulk
With K International’s overseas car transport services, you can transport automobiles via roll-on/roll off (RoRo) vessel or in a container.
With the combination of an experienced company and a reliable port, transporting automobiles to Port Zeebrugge, Belgium is easy, efficient, and affordable. Some notable features of Port Zeebrugge, Belgium, include:
- After the major developments works in the port occurred from 1972 to 1985, Port Zeebrugge has nearly doubled its annual tonnage. The port now handles over 50 million tons of cargo annually.
- Besides its RoRo capabilities, Port Zeebrugge is also a largecontainer, bulk cargo, new vehicles, and passenger ferry terminal
- Port Zeebrugge is the world’s largest port for import and export of new vehicles, with an average of about 2 million units handles annually.
- The port has extensive rail connections to all countries in Continental Europe.
- With over 11,000 people employed at Port Zeebrugge, high productivity is a constant with the availability of this skilled labor.
For more information on K International Transport’s international shipping services, call us today at 212-267-6400, Skype us at kinternationalny, email us at email@example.com.