With a reliable international transport company like K International, shipping oversea to Port Callao, Peru is easy and efficient!
With the help of K International, as well as the efficiency of Port Callao, Peru, the shipping process can be hassle-free and affordable. A few international transport services we offer for the transport of automobiles/ cars/ vehicles include:
- Shipping a 20′, 40′, or 45′ container (depending the size and quantity of your cargo) overseas to Port Callao.
- Shipping out of any port in the United States, including from those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Texas, California, Washington, or more!
- Help with loading and unloading the container in the U.S port and in Callao upon arrival.
- Customs Clearance and export formalities in the United States
Photo by Vidar Nordli-Mathisen
Some notable features about Port Callao, Peru include:
- Since the enactment of the PTPA international shipping services to Peru from the United States increased by over 400%.
- In addition to handling container cargo, the port also has facilities for roll-on / roll-off vessels allowing for the shipment of oversized and rolling cargo such as trucks, buses, cars, construction equipment and heavy machinery into Callao, Peru from the USA and other countries.
- The Ferrocarril Central Andino Railway connects the port of Callao with the capital city of Lima and interior Peru, thus providing extended international shipping services within Peru. The railway is currently the 2nd highest railroad in the world.
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Skype us at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page for a shipping quote.