- K International Transport can ship cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more! No matter what type of car you are shipping, K International can get it to Southampton, UK, quickly and for an affordable price.
- If the cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services for clients that are shipping wheeled cargo, like a car with our international automobile shipping services!
- Container Shipping Services for non-runner autos
- and more!
Some notable features of the Port of Southampton include:
• Since the vast majority of overseas car shipping service arrives through the port of Southampton, the port has four multi-story storage facilities providing over 30 acres of storage for vehicles.
• Due to its strategic location, the port serves as either the first or last stop for international shipping service from the United States to North Europe. Other stops within this major trade lane include ports in Hamburg, Germany; Rotterdam, Netherlands, Antwerp, Belgium and Le Havre, France.
• The port of Southampton is linked by rail to most major cities in the UK including London and Birmingham.
• Southampton is located slightly upriver and is sheltered by the Isle of the Wight. As a result, the port is protected against harsh weather conditions that normally force other ports to close.
For more information, call us today at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Skype us at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page for a shipping quote.