If shipping automobiles / cars / vehicles internationally, clients should consider shipping to the port of Le Havre, France. This port has many notable features, including:
- It is located by two major European motor ways
- The Port of Le Havre has the shortest transit times for Inter continental trade.
By Philippe Alès (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
K International can offer clients a few international shipping services:
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your construction equipment for you!
By ProjectManhattan (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
For more information on K International’s international shipping services
call us at 212-267-6400
, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or Skype us at kinternationalny
. For an international shipping rate request, visit our rate request