With a fast growing economy and a variety of available opportunities, it is a great time to ship construction and heavy equipment from the United States to Jordan.
One call is all it takes for a reliable international shipping company like K International Transport to ship any cargo to Port Aqaba, Jordan, including bulldozers/cranes/ tractor trailers/ excavators / dump trucks.
By High Contrast [CC BY 3.0 de (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/de/deed.en)], from Wikimedia Commons
K International Transport will take care of alove aspects of the shipment with our numerous international shipping services
- Construction equipment and heavy machinery dismantling services. We can dismantle bull dozers, motor graders, excavators, drilling equipment, backhoe, wheel loaders, tractors, skid steers, and all types of machinery and ship from the United States to Jordan.
- Overseas shipping service to Jordan from most major USA ports. We can ship from ports in New York, Texas, Maryland, Virginia , South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, California and more to a port in Jordan.
- Inland transportation and trucking services. We can pick-up clie ta’ cargo from anywhere in the USA for shipment to Jordan.
- Position ocean containers at your warehouse for loading 20′, 40′ and 40’high-cube containers to a port in Jordan.
- Rigging services for heavy machinery including industrial machines, wire & wood cutting machinery and more.
- Also, K International Transport can ship heavy equipment with roll-on/roll-off vessels, to ensure the cargo’s safe trip overseas. Our dismantling services ensure that the bulldozer, excavator, or tractor will not be damaged on the vessel to Jordan.
Get in touch with K International Transport today for a trustworthy international shipping company to ship construction equipment from the United States to Jordan. Call us at 212-267-6400, Skype us at kinternationalny, or email us at email@example.com. For an international shipping rate for construction equipment shipping from the United States to Jordan, visit our rate request page today!