International Shipping from Port of New York!!February 22, 2015
Tired of the Ice? International Shipping to Port of Husavik, Iceland!February 24, 2015
Everyone on the northeast coast of the United States is tired of the snow and icy weather, so why not ship to Tin Can Island, Nigeria? This port has many notable features, including:
- 5 vehicle parks for international car shipping services – each able to accommodate 6000 cars at a time
- Tin Can has its own electricity supply power station with seven sub-stations throughout the port
- Tin Can is a self-contained international shipping port entered through Badagry Creek via a 200m wide channel
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your construction equipment for you!
- and more!
For more information about international shipping, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate request, visit our rate request page today