Transporting goods to Port Manzanillo, Panama doesn’t have to be a hassle for consumers, no matter whether they are transporting automobiles / cars / vehicles, construction equipment, or personal effects. With an experienced and trustworthy international shipping company like K International, the process can be efficient, affordable, and fast.
K International can offer many services for shipping cargo from the United States to Panama:
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped to Panama!
By Lundeux (Own work (original)) [CC BY-SA 2.5 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5)], via Wikimedia Commons
The Port of Manzanillo, Panama is one of the most efficient ports in Latin America, which can further help clients throughout the shipping process.
The port of Manzanillo, Panama has many notable features, including:
- Container & Refrigerated Equipment Maintenance (CEM & REM)
- 15 Ship to Shore Cranes available.
- Direct Access into the Colon Free Zone
By ImagePerson (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
For more information about K International’s services, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or Skype us at kinternationalny.