International automobile shipping overseas is a common shipping services for clients transporting cars / vehicles / automobiles overseas. For clients transporting their vintage or classic autos, K International can offer competitive services to Port Le Havre, France via roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) or container shipping services! Several international shipping services offered by K International include:
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
By Shaunak Modi (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
With the winning combination of an efficient port and a reliable international shipping company, transporting a vintage automobile/ car/ vehicle is no struggle at all for all clients. Some notable features of Port Le Havre include:
- The second biggest French port and fifth biggest North-European port with several international shipping companies holding offices there.
- Strategic location as one of the first main ports called in Northern Europe
- As of January 2010, the Port of Le Havre Authority carries an ISO 28000 certification for its corporate security system. It is the first European port authority, and the second worldwide, after Houston, to be certified, thus offering a premier security process to its customers.
- The port has one of the shortest transit times for intercontinental trade
By Philippe Alès (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request today!