- An American citizen hoping to start a business in South Africa?
- Living in South Africa and hoping to transfer construction equipment and other cargo from the United States?
- Looking for a reliable international shipping company to help export cargo from the United States to South Africa, or virtually anywhere else in the world?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you’re in the right place! K International Transport can transport your cargo easily, efficiently, and for an affordable price. We can ship anywhere, including the port at Durban in South Africa, one of the busiest ports in the Southern hemisphere.
With our construction equipment shipping services, here’s what we can offer you:
- Construction equipment and heavy machinery dismantling services. We can dismantle bull dozers, motor graders, excavators, drilling equipment, backhoe, wheel loaders, tractors, skid steers, and all types of machinery and ship from the United States
- We can ship from most major United States ports, including from Florida, New York, Texas, South Carolina, Georgia, California, Virginia, and more!
- Inland trucking and transportation services, just in case you need to get your construction equipment and heavy machinery to another state before shipping it to South Africa.
- Position ocean containers at your warehouse for loading 20′, 40′ and 40’high-cube containers to port of Durban, South Africa, or anywhere else in Africa.
- Rigging services for heavy machinery including industrial machines, wire & wood cutting machinery and more.
We can ship anything, from
- dump trucks
- travel trailers
- and more!
So contact K International Transport today for a shipping company you can trust, and international shipping services you can trust! Call us at 212-267-6400, reach us on Skype at kinternationalny, or send us an email to email@example.com. If you need an international shipping rate for construction equipment to South Africa from the United States, visit our rate request page.