If you are shipping cargo to South Korea, the port of Incheon is the port to ship through, and K international is the company to ship with!
This port offers many benefits, including:
- It is the second largest port in South Korea, and is located fairly close to the capital of Seoul.
- South Korea is the 4th largest economy in Asia.
- The port of Incheon is capable of handling 48 cargo vessels at the same time
Along with the notable features that port of Incheon offers, K International’s services will be sure to persuade you to ship internationally!
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your construction equipment for you!
- and more!
For more information on K International’s international shipping services call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or Skype us at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate request, visit our rate request page today!