Today in 1996, GM announced their first electric car! A reliable international shipping company like K International can assure you that no matter whether you’re shipping a vintage B&W, a brand new Mercedes Benz, or a Hybrid, we can get it overseas with no hassle on your part!
|RightBrainPhotography (Rick Rowen)|
On January 4th, 1996, the electric EV1 was released by GM. Although the concept of an electric car wasn’t new, this release was still revolutionary. Whether you need to ship an EV1, or almost anything else overseas, K International can help!
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo, like a car with our international automobile shipping services!
- Containerized shipping with a reliable international shipping company
- and more!