- Morocco’s location on Africa’s Atlantic coast, allowing for the efficient transport of cargo to Morocco as well as surrounding countries
- It is one of the largest artificial ports in the world, which makes it noteworthy in itself
- It started as a small port that transported wool for the textile industry, but is now modernized, and able to accommodate many international shipping services and types of cargo.
- Can hold up to 35 ships at a time.
- New terminal is equipped to handle container and roll-on/ roll-off cargo for overseas automobile shipping and heavy equipment shipping
But why ship with K International Transport? Here’s what we can offer:
- We will ship from any port in the United States, including New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located too far from a port city, we can offer our inland trucking and transportation services to transport it to a port before shipping it overseas.
- Overseas car transport services to safely and efficiently ship your car overseas.
- Roll-on/roll-off services to transport your automobile or wheeled cargo safely!
For more information on K International Transport’s international shipping services, contact us today! Call us at 212-267-6400, email us ar email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. We are waiting to hear from you