Over the years, international shipping has become a common practice. Now, you can ship almost anything you want, to anywhere in the world, whether your cargo is simply household belongings, or something much bigger, like a car.
However, the United States has seen something much bigger than a car enter the country with the help of international shipping services. We are talking about the Statue of Liberty, of course!
Located on Liberty Island in New York, the Statue of Liberty has been a beacon of celebration and hope for immigrants coming into the United States since the late 1800’s. But how does this statue relate to international shipping?
- Heavy equipment shipping and construction equipment dismantling services. We can dismantle bull dozers, motor graders, excavators, drilling equipment, backhoe, wheel loaders, tractors, skid steers, and all types of machinery and ship from the United States to France, or anywhere else in the world.
- International shipping services from any port in the United States, including but not limited to those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Texas, and California!
- Inland trucking and transportation services, just in case you need to get your cargo from another state and bring it to a port city.
- Position ocean containers at your warehouse for loading 20′, 40′ and 40’high-cube containers.
- Rigging services for heavy machinery including industrial machines, wire & wood cutting machinery and more