The most difficult aspect of a company’s international automobile shipping services is preparing all the paperwork, which can be dull and excessive. However, with a reliable international shipping company like K International, transporting your automobile overseas to West Africa is easy and efficient.
- Prepayment in full. The company is most likely in contact with a steamship line, and they cannot proceed until the shipment is paid for.
- A desired date of shipping, or date of arrival, so that the company can successfully schedule your shipment.
- Basic information about the shipper and the consignee (the person picking up the car at the destination). This includes full names, addresses in the U.S and in West Africa, and a picture i.d and EIN number.
- A Power of Attorney form that the company provides will need to be signed.
- Finally, the vehicle’s original title.
For more information on K International’s shipping services, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny.