Shipping to Port of Monrovia, Liberia is hassle-free due to its efficient and constantly-improving port. Despite handling 95% of Liberia’s total international trade volume, Port Monrovia boats an impressive record. Customers can opt to ship virtually anything, including automobiles, construction equipment shipping, or other trucks and school buses. International shipping services offered by Port Monrovia, Liberia can help customers breeze through the freight forwarding process.
international construction equipment shipping, for cargo of virtually any size, is affordable, efficient, and straight-forward when shipping from the United States to Port Monrovia.
The efficiency of the Port of Monrovia is complemented by the work done by experienced international shipping companies, like K International. Some services offered include:
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo including containers from the United States to Port Monrovia, Liberia.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services to Liberia.
If you need any more reason to ship internationally today, contact K International for help! Call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping quote, visit our rate request page