Shipping overseas is easier than every with a reliable international shipping company. Our Overseas transport services can help clients ship any cargo overseas to Port of Cartagena, Colombia, including automobiles/ cars/ vehicles and construction equipment.
Some notable features of Cartagena, Colombia include:
- With the ongoing upgrades and expansion projects in Port Cartagena, the port will be able to handle vessels of up to 13,000 TEU capacity.
- Port Cartagena was originally founded in 1533, and was used to export Peruvian silver to Spain.
- Port Cartagena is the second busiest port in Colombia, and the third busiest port in the Caribbean Sea.
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo including containers from the United States to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Overseas car shipping to Senegal or Mali from the United States.
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services for you!
For more information, contact us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny.